Judd Whitaker is one of the four playable survivors in the Jerusalem episode.
As the New York time's top photojournalist, Judd was covering the refugee movement toward Jerusalem. When a huge horde got over the city wall, Judd barely escaped on an army helicopter. He's since traded his camera for a rifle.
Judd is a white male. He has a beard and two crossing scars on the right side of his face as well as blue hat which says "PRESS". He also wears a blue ballistic vest that says "PRESS" with a white T-shirt. He wears brown gloves along with camo pants. He has a black backpack with an orange sleeping bag.
- Outfit 2 adds a cowboy hat.
- Outfit 3 makes his hat brown along with his vest with the T-shirt being red and the pants being snake skin blue. It also makes the backpack darker with red highlights and a cyan sleeping bag.
- Outfit 4 is exactly like the 3rd one, but instead of the "PRESS" hat, he has a cowboy hat.
- As shown in the backstory video, Judd's father was abusive and later arrested and died in prison.
- He had his camera since a young age.
- He has a tattoo on his right arm that is covered up by his shirt.
- On the beta screenshot, his name was spelled Judd Wittaker.
- Judd Whitaker's voice actor is Brock Powell. Outside this, he has also voiced Drac from Hotel Transylvania 3: Monsters Overboard, Hanbei the Undying from Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, and a variety of minor and recurring characters in Milo Murphy's Law.
- Judd's scars are a reference to Todd Wainio from the book. Difference being is that the scars on Judd are crossed, while Todd's are parallel.